A Discussion on Faith and Federal Immigration Reform, Hosted by Archbishop John C. Nienstedt (Volante PDF)
Miércoles, Septiembre 4, 2013
2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Universidad de San. Thomas la Facultad de derecho
Schulze Grand Atrium
1000 La Salle Ave. (Harmon Place & South 11th Street)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Kevin Appleby, Director of Migration Policy and Public Affairs for the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops, along with Minnesota business leaders, clergy, Catholic immigrants, and other “people in the pew,” will discuss the U.S. bishops’ support for immigration reform and the important role people of faith play in this critical national debate.A question and answer period will follow the panel discussion.
- Padre Joseph Williams, Pastor, St. Iglesia de Esteban
- Robert Strachota, Presidente, Shenehon Company
- Brian Murray, Chief Financial Officer, Ryan Companies
- Kevin Appleby, Director, Migration Policy and Public Affairs at the USCCB
- Comments and testimonial from Abuelos y Nietos Juntos
This event is free and open to the public. RSVP requested to allow for seating, but is not required to attend. (RSVP to: email@example.com)
Option 1 – City of Minneapolis Parking Ramp at 11th and Harmon (please click here for more details)
Option 2 – Metered street parking (please click here for more details)
This is a Minnesota Catholic Conference sponsored event.