This page lists resources for Catholic individual and parishes that may know of immigrant youth or parents of immigrant youth who may qualify for deferred action. It will be periodically updated as more information is made available.
- USCCB Summary of the DHS Announcement of Deferred Action for DREAM Eligible Youth
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota Deferred Action for DREAMers background page
- United we Dream Deferred Action FAQ
- United we Dream 9 Things You Can Do While We Await USCIS Implementation of Deferred Status for Dreamers
- American Immigration Lawyer Association’s (AILA) CONSUMER ADVISORY on Deferred Action for Certain Young Immigrants: Don’t get scammed!
- Junio 2012 USCCB Update on the Development, Alivio de la, and Education for Alien Minors Act (DREAM Act)
- Updated Deferred Action for DREAMers Backgrounder – CONFERENCIA EPISCOPAL (Versión en Español)
- Deferred Action Flyer for Clergy (Versión en Español)