1. Host or attend a Eucharistic Holy Hour on the last Sunday of each month
- Two-page template for a Holy Hour (en español: Hora Santa Eucarística)
- Suggested Dates and Additional Resources for Holy Hours
- Video: Adoration
2. Pray a daily Rosary
3. Prayers of the Faithful at daily and Sunday Masses
- Suggested Prayers of the Faithful for life, hôn nhân, và tự do tôn giáo, cả trong và ngoài nước
- Tiếng Tây Ban Nha: Oraciones de los Fieles por la Vida, el Matrimonio, y la Libertad Religiosa
4. Abstain from meat on Fridays and fast on Fridays
- Fasting and abstinence unites us to the redemptive suffering and death of our Lord. “The seasons and days of penance in the course of the liturgical year (Cho vay, and each Friday in memory of the death of the Lord) are intense moments of the Church’s penitential practice.” – Giáo lý của giáo hội công giáo, Không. 1438
- The practice of fasting: The general practice of fasting allows a person to eat one full meal. Two smaller meals may be taken, not to equal one full meal.
- As we are conformed to Christ through fasting and abstinence, we in particular remember the intention of the protection of life, marriage and religious liberty.
- For more information on fasting and abstinence, see the USCCB Fast & Abstinence Trang.
- Đi tới www.usccb.org/fast to sign the pledge to fast and abstain from meat on Fridays.
- Download and print pledge cards to pass out at your parish or school
- Sign up for a weekly reminder, intention, and reflection by entering your email in the upper-right box of this page or by texting “FAST” để 99000.
5. Participate in Fortnight for Freedom (June/Tháng bảy 2014)
Để biết thêm thông tin, go to: http://www.usccb.org/beliefs-and-teachings/how-we-teach/new-evangelization/year-of-faith/life-marriage-liberty.cfm