November – February 2016
Various times and locations (see below, organized by date)
The Minnesota Catholic Conference (MCC), the public policy voice of the Catholic Church in Minnesota, is offering you an opportunity to explore how we can better live with and for one another in our homes, communities, and the public square through the lens of what Pope Francis and his predecessors refer to as “integral ecology.” Go beyond us-versus-them political sound-bites to consider the public policy you support from the perspective of the whole person and the whole community—all of creation.
During the evening, you will receive resources to help you live Gospel values in your home and in your community; learn about the latest legislative priority issues for the Catholic Church in Minnesota concerning life, human dignity, and care for Creation; and, explore how to speak clearly and advocate well for a consistent ethic of life.
- Challenge yourself to think about politics in a new way
- Identify and advocate for public policies that promote the fullness of life and human dignity
- Reflect on how to live as a faithful, Christ-filled citizen in a challenging culture
Event and materials are FREE. Good will donations accepted.
Dates and locations (Click on locations below to visit parish website)
- Sunday, Jan. 17 – St. Anthony Catholic Church (St. Cloud) – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 24 – Our Lady of Grace (Edina) – 12:30 p.m. (after Mass)
- Thursday, Feb. 18 – Annunciation (Minneapolis) – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 20 – Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (Crookston) – 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 21 – Sacred Heart (Frazee) – 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 22 – St. Philip (Bemidji) – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23 – St. Mary Catholic Church (Breckenridge) – 6:30 p.m.
***More dates and locations to come***
Previous dates and locations