Junio 25, 2013 (Versión en PDF)
Press Conference Announcing Joint Statement from Minnesota Christian Faith Leaders on Federal Immigration Reform
St. PABLO, MINN.- El miércoles, Junio 26TH, some of Minnesota’s Christian faith leaders will join together on the Plaza of the U.S. Courthouse Building downtown Minneapolis to announce a new, joint statement of Christian conviction urging Minnesota’s congressional representatives to pass just, compassionate immigration reform that creates roadmap to citizenship for undocumented immigrants. The announcement comes the day before the U.S. Senate is expected to consider final passage of S. 744, The Border Security, Oportunidades económicas, y ley de modernización de la inmigración, comprehensive immigration reform legislation. It is a critical moment for millions of immigrant families in Minnesota and for the country.
TOMORROW AT 11:00 A.M. – MINNESOTA FAITH LEADERS PRESS CONFERENCE ON FEDERAL IMMIGRATION REFORM:
WHAT: Press Conference Announcing Joint Statement from Minnesota Faith Leaders on Federal Immigration Reform Legislation
WHEN: Miércoles, Junio 26TH, 2013, 11:00 Para 11:30 AM
WHERE: ESTADOS UNIDOS. Courthouse Building Plaza (Minneapolis)
300 South Fourth Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415
WHO: This press conference will include members from Minnesota faith communities, and include statements from:
- Most Reverend John Nienstedt, Arzobispo de la Arquidiócesis de St.. Paul & Minneapolis
- Reverend John Crosby, pastor of Christ Presbyterian Church, Edina
- Father Kevin Kenney, pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, St. Paul
- Pastor Andy Gray, senior pastor of Urban Refuge Church, Minneapolis
- Reverend Anne Vining, senior pastor of First Covenant Church of St. Paul
- Carl Nelson, executive director of Transform MN
MEDIA CONTACT: For further information, contact Jessica Zittlow, Minnesota Catholic Conference Communications Director, 651-227-8777 (office) o 651-368-1043 (cell), email@example.com.