Tháng sáu 25, 2013 (Phiên bản PDF)
Press Conference Announcing Joint Statement from Minnesota Christian Faith Leaders on Federal Immigration Reform
St. Paul, MINN.— On Wednesday, Tháng sáu 26th, some of Minnesota’s Christian faith leaders will join together on the Plaza of the U.S. Courthouse Building downtown Minneapolis to announce a new, joint statement of Christian conviction urging Minnesota’s congressional representatives to pass just, compassionate immigration reform that creates roadmap to citizenship for undocumented immigrants. The announcement comes the day before the U.S. Senate is expected to consider final passage of S. 744, The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act, comprehensive immigration reform legislation. It is a critical moment for millions of immigrant families in Minnesota and for the country.
TOMORROW AT 11:00 A.M. – MINNESOTA FAITH LEADERS PRESS CONFERENCE ON FEDERAL IMMIGRATION REFORM:
WHAT: Press Conference Announcing Joint Statement from Minnesota Faith Leaders on Federal Immigration Reform Legislation
WHEN: Thứ tư, Tháng sáu 26th, 2013, 11:00 để 11:30 AM
WHERE: HOA KỲ. Courthouse Building Plaza (Minneapolis)
300 South Fourth Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415
WHO: This press conference will include members from Minnesota faith communities, and include statements from:
- Most Reverend John Nienstedt, Tổng giám mục của Tổng giáo phận St. Paul & Minneapolis
- Reverend John Crosby, pastor of Christ Presbyterian Church, Edina
- Father Kevin Kenney, pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, St. Paul
- Pastor Andy Gray, senior pastor of Urban Refuge Church, Minneapolis
- Reverend Anne Vining, senior pastor of First Covenant Church of St. Paul
- Carl Nelson, executive director of Transform MN
LIÊN HỆ TRUYỀN THÔNG: For further information, contact Jessica Zittlow, Minnesota Catholic Conference Communications Director, 651-227-8777 (office) hoặc 651-368-1043 (cell), email@example.com.