- Marriage & Religion Research Institute, a project of the Family Research Council
An institute dedicated to making available the social science data and research on the impact of marriage and religious practice on the lives of children and the future of the nation. They recently released: 162 Reasons to Marry based on their research findings
- The Marriage Library, a Project of the Ruth Institute
A collection of thoughtful news, commentary and research on all aspects of the current Marriage Movement, including a recent article on the economics of same-sex marriage from Douglas Allen, an expert on the economics of social institutions.
- Public Discourse: Ethics, Law, and the Common Good
An online publication of the Witherspoon Institute that seeks to enhance the public understanding of the moral foundations of free societies by making the scholarship of the fellows and affiliated scholars of the Institute available and accessible to a general audience.
- Iona Institute for Religion and Society’s “The Argument for Preserving Marriage in a Nutshell“
- Catholics for the Common Good Institute, Stand with Children Project briefing paper
- The Wall Street Journal, “Gay Marriage, Democracy and the Courts” by Robert George
- The Witherspoon Institute, “Marriage and the Public Good: Ten Principles“