Junio 22-23, 2012 (Horario a continuación)
St. Iglesia Católica Evangelista Juan evangelista
11 Fourth Avenue SW
Rochester, MN 55902
Un importante encuentro diocesano para promover una "nueva evangelización" en la Iglesia, and to respond to Pope Benedict’s call to “be joyful witnesses of the transforming power of the Gospel!”
Los oradores incluyen a: Janet Smith, PH.D., Leah Darrow, Martha Fernández-Sardina, Fr. Leo Patalinghug
Registration now open online at www.dow.org.
Viernes, Junio 22, 2012 (afternoon – evening):
- 12:00PM – 5:00pm Registration begins followed by ore-conference session on promoting marriage & family life and theology of the body (Adult & Youth tracks) featuring Dr. Janet Smith, Leah Darrow, and Raymond de Souza.
- 8:30pm Concert in the evening at Saint John the Evangelist Church with Catholic singer and songwriter, Sarah Hart, followed by a Holy Hour.
Sábado, Junio 23, 2012 (morning – evening):
- 8:00am Celebration of the Eucharist at St. John’s Church
- 9:00am Procession of the Blessed Sacrament to the Mayo Civic Center
- 10:00am General Sessions (2 in the AM & 2 in the PM) featuring Dr. Smith, Martha Fernández-Sardina, Fr. Leo Patalinghug and Leah Darrow.
- 6:30pm Outdoor “Concert in the Park” featuring Sarah Hart and the Celtic/pop-rock flavored music of the band, Ceili Rain!
Other attractions and activities:
- Celebration of the Sacrament of Penance
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Spanish-language track / Youth track / Children’s programming
- Youth and Kid Zone
- Informational booths
- Art Exhibitions
For more details, visita http://www.dow.org/SUMMEREVENT.aspx