Tháng sáu 22-23, 2012 (Schedule below)
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
11 Fourth Avenue SW
Rochester, MN 55902
A major diocesan gathering to promote a “new evangelization” in the Church, and to respond to Pope Benedict’s call to “be joyful witnesses of the transforming power of the Gospel!”
Loa bao gồm: Janet Smith, PH.D., Leah Darrow, Martha Fernández-Sardina, Fr. Leo Patalinghug
Registration now open online at www.dow.org.
Thứ sáu, Tháng sáu 22, 2012 (afternoon – evening):
- 12:00AM – 5:00pm Registration begins followed by ore-conference session on promoting marriage & family life and theology of the body (Adult & Youth tracks) featuring Dr. Janet Smith, Leah Darrow, and Raymond de Souza.
- 8:30pm Concert in the evening at Saint John the Evangelist Church with Catholic singer and songwriter, Sarah Hart, followed by a Holy Hour.
Thứ bảy, Tháng sáu 23, 2012 (morning – evening):
- 8:00am Celebration of the Eucharist at St. John’s Church
- 9:00am Procession of the Blessed Sacrament to the Mayo Civic Center
- 10:00am General Sessions (2 in the AM & 2 in the PM) featuring Dr. Smith, Martha Fernández-Sardina, Fr. Leo Patalinghug and Leah Darrow.
- 6:30pm Outdoor “Concert in the Park” featuring Sarah Hart and the Celtic/pop-rock flavored music of the band, Ceili Rain!
Other attractions and activities:
- Celebration of the Sacrament of Penance
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Spanish-language track / Youth track / Children’s programming
- Youth and Kid Zone
- Informational booths
- Art Exhibitions
For more details, truy cập vào http://www.dow.org/SUMMEREVENT.aspx