Emily Albrecht of the Equal Rights Institute is an outstanding advocate on pro-life issues, and she shares invaluable tips and strategies for effective conversations that apply to a wide array of issues. We hope you find them helpful!
There were several resources mentioned throughout the video. You can find those below:
- Our opening prayer, the Litany of Humility
- Take the USCCB Civilize It pledge: usccb.org/civilizeit
- Join the Catholic Advocacy Network to stay up-to-date on the latest MCC initiatives and what is going on at the Capitol: mncatholic.org/join
- A key issue for MCC this legislative session is stopping the expansion of gambling in Minnesota. We do not need 'anytime, anywhere' gambling allowed for people as young as 18. Check out our website for more details and to take action: mncatholic.org/gambling
- Sign up for action alerts by our partner organization, Opportunity for All Kids, so you stay up-to-date on the latest school choice advocacy and learn how you can help: opportunityforallkids.org
- Another important legislative issue is preventing assisted suicide from becoming legal in Minnesota, while also promoting better care. Join the MN Alliance for Ethical Healthcare to strengthen the voice of opposition: ethicalcaremn.org/
- You can also learn more about the Equal Rights Institute and Emily Albrecht: equalrightsinstitute.com/
We hope you find our latest webinar helpful in strengthening your dialogue skills when it comes to tough issues. If you want more, we will be having Emily back for an in-person training this fall, so stay tuned!