Lessons in Advocacy: Dialogue Tips
Watch the Replay of our March 10th Webinar!
There were several resources mentioned throughout the video. You can find those below:
- Our opening prayer, the Litany of Humility
- Take the USCCB Civilize It pledge: usccb.org/civilizeit
- Join the Catholic Advocacy Network to stay up-to-date on the latest MCC initiatives and what is going on at the Capitol: mncatholic.org/join
- A key issue for MCC this legislative session is stopping the expansion of gambling in Minnesota. We do not need 'anytime, anywhere' gambling allowed for people as young as 18. Check out our website for more details and to take action: mncatholic.org/gambling
- Sign up for action alerts by our partner organization, Opportunity for All Kids, so you stay up-to-date on the latest school choice advocacy and learn how you can help: opportunityforallkids.org
- Another important legislative issue is preventing assisted suicide from becoming legal in Minnesota, while also promoting better care. Join the MN Alliance for Ethical Healthcare to strengthen the voice of opposition: ethicalcaremn.org/
- You can also learn more about the Equal Rights Institute and Emily Albrecht: equalrightsinstitute.com/
We believe that you can have productive dialogues about abortion—or other controversial topics.
To help you do this, the Minnesota Catholic Conference is bringing you a great online dialogue training in partnership with the Equal Rights Institute (ERI). Through a combination of conversational strategies and quality arguments, we can bring people's walls down and actually change hearts and minds.
Emily Albrecht, speaker, writer, and coach with Equal Rights Institute
In this 90-minute presentation, Emily Albrecht will share ERI’s best tips for creating a conversational environment in which people are most likely to change their viewpoint.
This is an engaging presentation, filled with great stories of real conversations to illustrate important points.
Invite others via Facebook
March 10, 2022 at 10:00am - 12:30pm
Maggee Becker · · 651-227-8777